This water purification system produces 30 liters per hour and is the ideal way to produce demiwater for Artificial Insemination on sight.
The raw water is filtered and cleaned in several levels, starting with three pretreatment filters:
1. Polypropylene PPF filter. This filter removes the suspended materials above 5 micron
2. Activated carbon filter (called UDF)
3. Polypropylene PPF filter. This filter removes the suspended materials above 1 micron
4. Reverse Osmosis (RO) membrane (under applied pressure). The pore diameter of this membrane is only 0.0001 microns, which is 4000 times smaller than bacteria and 2000 times smaller than viruses. The RO membrane separates the water from other impurities and pollutants. The noxious substance is drained off automatically through the water outlet
5. Mixed bed resin
6. UV light. Water flows through UV light, that kills more than 90% of the bacteria that still may be present in the water
The whole water producing process is an automatic controlled process. When the water pressure is low, the system stops automatically. When the pressure recovers, the system starts again automatically.
It is a plug and play system that operates on 230 V / 50 Hz. Just connect it to the water source and put the plug into the socket!