• Spongy, squeezable catheter tip which prevents bruising and damage to the cervix
• This catheter tip ensures that the cervix is always perfectly sealed
• Minimizes the back flow of semen and optimal chances of fertilization
• The closing cap prevents back flow of the semen and increases the hygiene
• Specially developed to stay inside the sow for some time after fertilization which will stimulate contractions of the uterus and thus increase
absorption of the semen
• The foam catheters are fitted with a closing cap
The box contains 500 foam catheters which are packed per 5 pieces.