MS Microchip syringe has an RFID-chip for use in the electronic identification of pets such as dogs, cats, ferrets and horses. There are two ways of implantation: subcutaneous and intramuscular.
The Luer-Lock needle can be removed seperately from the syringe to make it easier to manage waste materials.
The price is per piece. The syringes are supplied in boxes of 10 pieces.
- Disposable, for single use with a microchip for the usage and the application at pets and horses
- Made of plastic and high quality steel
- Luer-Lock system to manage the waste materials
- Sterilisation due to ozone treatment
- Anti-drop system that makes sure that the microchip stays in the needle until it is implanted. Guaranteed 100%
- The microchip, with technology FDX-b meets the current rules regarding ISO 11784/5
- Each microchip is covered with parylene, biocompatible anti-migration-material is included
- Chip size: 8.3 x 1.5 mm
- Individually, sterile package