Stainless steel cup drinker.
The bend edges also prevents dirt accumulation and injuries. The rounded design ensures that there will be no blind corners and the closed design above prevents dung in the drinking cup and thereby it will always be clean. The water nipple is placed in the bottom of the drinking cup and releases only the amount of water that is actually drunk. This means considerable water savings and considerable reduction in the quantity of slurry.
- Anatomical design of the drinking cup
- Good hygiene and low water waste
- Increased water intake = increased feed intake
- Abundant supply of clean water for greater growth, better feed conversion and less deseases
- Low work consumption in daily operation and cleaning
Available in various sizes for piglets, weaners, growers and sows.